Overall, the fund continues to deliver for investors. Since Inception, the fund has provided over $57 million across 212 loans distributing an annualized return of 8.13%.
The ZINC Income Fund adheres to a strict strategy focused on delivering cash distributions, preserving principal and mitigating investment risk. The fund strategy includes:
- Provide short term loans up to 12 months in a niche real estate market
- Target prime borrowers with an average FICO score of 700
- Require loan to after repaired value no higher than 70%
- Spread risk across multiple loans, with no one loan being more than 3% of the fund’s capital
- Service loans in house to ensure timely monthly installments and re-payment of debt
Interested in learning how you can start earning an attractive risk adjusted 8% yield from the ZINC Income Fund? Click here to request the offering documents for the fund.