ZINC Income Fund Third Quarter 2022 Performance Update
Overall, the fund continues to deliver for investors and projects to increase its return over the next year. Since Inception, the fund has provided over $51 million across 189 loans distributing an annualized return of 8.10%.
The ZINC Income Fund adheres to a strict strategy focused on mitigating investment risk. The fund strategy includes:
- Provide short term loans up to 12 months in a niche real estate market
- Target prime borrowers, average fund FICO score of 714
- Spread risk across multiple loans, with no one loan being more than 2% of the fund’s capital
- Concentrate on California borrowers with diversification in 9 other states
- Service loans in house to ensure timely monthly installments and re-payment of debt
Interested in learning how you can start earning an attractive risk adjusted 8% yield from the ZINC Income Fund? Click here to request the offering documents for the fund.